Facing bad things in 2 weeks or less is a horrible gut wrenching feeling. Nothing I can say, do or beg will have the oppressor and accomplice discard me with haste and not looking back. Just thinking they did a good thing by using such methods and over reacting to anything I say.
Back to luck, I have things on the horizon but not big. Therefore I need to plot the right day and make a lot of money quickly and get some work to run away from this tyrannical and insane place. Though they are family and I would still miss them.
And it went like this:
You gave me flowers,
I wanted a garden instead.
You cooked me spaghetti,
I was too hungry to eat.
There was sauce on your shirt
from your labor.
The untouched plate
was the sky. The sky was
a blessing unnoticed.
I wanted to be your center,
your four-leaf clover,
the wishbone split.
But even though I came
to you with open hands,
I didn’t know it then, but
the emptiness wasn’t
yours to fill.
Then everything wasn’t enough.
Now I sow regret into a dress
of deep blue and remember
when you offered me needle
and thread. You tried to stitch
me a pocket of self esteem.
I tore the stitch into.
The tear became the lesson.
Now I long to open my lips
and breath you in,
to hold you without
chains or cheap a cliché
Knowing now that enough
Hello I just got my first award on this site. I’m thankful as I was nominated by Feliciahf. I just noticed her site myself and it would be a good site to read.:)
* Display an image of the award on your blog (Google it, or make your own)
* Thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog.
* Answer the 11 questions that are provided by the person who nominated you.
* Nominate between 5 and 11 other bloggers to receive the award.
* Create 10 or more questions for these nominees to answer.
* Inform those people who are now nominated for the Liebster Award, and provide a link to your post so they can learn more about it.
* List these rules on your blog post, so your nominees can find them.
Here are my questions for you:
1.If you could go to the past, future, a fictional world, or stay in the present, where would you go? What era or world? I would say I would wish to see Europe in the 60s
2. What is the first book (or movie) that inspired you to do something? I would say a double header of Jaws and Star Wars
3. If you could be any animal, which would you be and why?
4. How would you spend your free day if you had all the money in the world? Writing, training and watching horse races.
5. Where would you most want to go and why? (other planets count too) I have been every place on this planet I would wish to go to and the thought of being an Astronaut scares me. LOL
6. Books or movies, or graphic novels? Movies
7. What did you want to be when you were a child? Did those early dreams have any influence on your interests today? A vet or a horse trainer. Yes they have.:)
8. If you could have dinner with five people of your choice, who would they be? (living or deceased, famous or not – literally anyone counts) George Carlin, Rodney Dangerfield, Robin Williams, Steven Jobs, Steven Spielberg and Kevin Smith.
Are you more a cat-person or a dog-person, both or neither? More of a dog person
What is your favourite genre of books (and/or movies)? I sample everything and have no set genre.
My nominees and questions are: